1. Last indulgent purchase: I bought $117 worth of MAC cosmetics. I hate spending money on make-up, but I can’t risk another sty from six-month-old mascara. When I told Mike I went to the MAC store and came out with only five items, he said, “You’re putting a computer on your face?”
2. Last time I was stumped: Yesterday a woman from a marketing firm called me to ask if I wanted to come to their office and get paid $100 to participate in a survey. One question she asked was, “What was your favorite movie this year?” And I could not remember any movies of any year. That’s what happens to Phi Beta Kappa members when they have babies.
3. Last picture I took: Nathan’s belly.
4. Last time I said, “I’m not going to watch that stupid Harry Potter movie”: This morning when I said, “I’m not going to watch that stupid Harry Potter movie.
5. Last free thing I received: a sample of Pantene Pro-V Expressions shampoo & conditioner which I found through AbsurdlyCool.
7. Last time I said, “Okay, this week is the week I am going to go back to the gym since I AM PAYING FOR IT.”: Last week. Times I’ve been to the gym since saying those words: 0. Actually, it should be 1/2, since I did drive into the parking lot and realized I left my bag so I drove home and all that gas peddle pushing was so strenuous, I might as well go inside and reward myself with a nice hour of E! News Weekend.
8. Last time I crawled into a fetal position because I realized that it’ll be a looong time before I can afford my dream camera: Just now. I’m going to go cry again.