File this under "Gutter, head in the"

Right Brain vs. Left Brain vs. Gutter Brain.

Okay, so if you see the dancer turning clockwise, you’re right-brained. If you see the dancer turning counter-clockwise, you’re left-brained.

If you can’t focus on her spinning because someone designed the dancer with perfectly pert, perky breasts with no apparent history of breastfeeding, I’m going to invite you to Mona’s Pity Party 2007. Now with punch and pie! Where did they get the illustrator? Methinks that somewhere, a seventh grade homeroom is missing the kid with the boob-filled sketchpad.

Come on over, my internet friends. We’ll mourn our breasts of yore. Whaddya say?

Comments

1. Yes, yes; those breasts are absurd, but mainly I’m just fascinated by the spinning. Just when I was thinking, “But she’s going counter-clockwise! How can anyone see it any differently??” she suddenly switched and went clockwise instead. HOW DOES THAT WORK?? I am perplexed.

2. Considering my nipples now put down and sway counter clockwise (creative!) when I walk, I could be co-chairman of this club. But I’m spiking the punch.

3. stephanie says:

I only see her clockwise and can’t, for the life of me, see her counter clockwise, but more importantly, I can join the Breast Mourning Club and I don’t even HAVE children yet. How sad. Please pass the spiked punch.

4. anne at annenahm.com says:

I actually had to take off my glasses to blur out the boobs so I could see her turn the other way.

5. I can get her to switch back and forth easiest by staring at where the feet and shadow of feet come together.

But I can’t get my old boobs back. That would be a more useful skill.

6. Like stefanie, I saw counter-clockwise, looked away for a moment, looked back and saw clockwise. Looked away and back several times. It didn’t change direction every time, but sometimes it did. I COULD NOT concentrate and make it change direction while looking the whole time. The boobs were something. I don’t think mine ever looked like that.

7. So funny, I was just looking at this somewhere else this morning.

I saw counterclockwise at first and then when I scrolled away and looked back it was going clockwise. Now I can’t get it to switch back. Crazy.

8. Type (little) a says:

I saw it as counter clock at first, and looked away, and it’s been clockwise ever since???

WTF? I am an accountant!!! I can’t be right brained!!

Those were some nice boobs though.

9. Okay. So…I saw both. God, the confusion abounds.

What? My boobs look like that. JUST like that. If it weren’t for my perky nipples popping through all the time, I wouldn’t even need to wear a bra. Ever.

Okay, yeah, I’m a liar.

It took me a couple minutes to figure out which direction she was turning. I KNOW I’m left-brained, so when I thought she was going clockwise, I thought it was a crock of shit. But, I just had my directions screwed up. SO un Left-Brained of me.

11. I can’t see her going anyway but clockwise, and yes, those are some scary breasts. And I thought I was a right brain type…

12. I saw that on Kristin’s blog today. I’m a lefty.

And dude, I hear ya on the boobs. So very, very sad.

🙂

Damn.her. My boobs ain’t EVER looked like that.

I saw clockwise, then counter clockwise briefly, then clockwise. I’m ambidextrous with a stronger left hand, so it fits me! lol

14. Anonymous says:

What does it mean if you can see her turning both ways.

Well…she started out in one direction and then switched…then she told me the secret of gravity and the effect of that on shillouette’s…there boobs never sag…that and she used the supermodel spray…bitch.

16. She looks to me like she keeps switching.

17. That woman would never get to be a real ballerina. Too top-heavy.

18. stfu? nfw. says:

My breasts *never* looked like that. Ever.