Just when Nathan thought he was safe

The Bumbo Seat has been recalled due to idiotic parents leaving their seated children on elevated surfaces.

I have never done this.

Oh wait.

the chubby legs

Oh wait again!

Baby legs are not gay!

Are you waiting? Wait some more!

the "long division" face

Can’t you see the terror in his eyes?

He is utterly frightened. You’d think he was on a cliff with a sea raging below. He could have almost died! His life could have almost flashed before his eyes! And my boobs would have had a remarkable presence in said near-death flashes! I don’t know why I just wrote that, but hey, any cameo my boobs make is a good one, even if it never happened.

Comments

That boy is so cute. I love the “Terror Through The Years” approach. Makes you really appreciate just how many times he’s been in danger. Especially the one where it’s actually edging its way off the counter. HAHAHA.

2. bananafana says:

um . . . wait a second. I thought the WHOLE POINT of the Bumbo was that you COULD leave them on elevated surfaces. at least that is why everyone else has been telling us they are soooo wonderful. they weren’t around yet when we had O so we never had one but I’m sure we would have used it the same way

I’m more concerned with the fact that he could bang his head against those cabinets!

That seat looks pretty comfy though.

Go Team Boobs!!! I’ve never even heard of a Bumbo seat…but, if I could fit in one, I would do it…you know for the extreme sport/near death thrill of it all…

Do they make an adult version? I want to sit on it and read blogs all day.

6. I love the one where it is actually HANGING OFF THE EDGE OF THE COUNTER! Oh no! He is retroactively in danger!

Also, I don’t understand the recall at all. Apparently the seat already says on it not to put it on a high surface. And if you call the recall number…they send you a sticker that says not to put it on a high surface. Free!

7. I want a chair like that!

But I probably wouldn’t look as cute in it as he does!

8. Stephanie says:

What cute chub!

9. I love those chubby thighs.

10. Melinda Zook says:

How cute are those? Why can’t they recall the parents and not the freakin seats?

Oh that’s a good one, Melissa. Except that I too would get recalled. šŸ™ I don’t have any photos as cute as those with the Bumbo but I am guilty too. I think Nathan’s look of terror is wondering how he can get his nekkid butt out of that seat without pulling off any skin. šŸ™‚