Shelly of Notthedaddy tagged me for the 4 things meme which is good because that’s how high I can count on my fingers. So while you’re not rolling your eyes over that stupid Quarterlife show and how it’s supposed to depict realistic blogging twenty-somethings (who say BLOG-LOOK AT MY BLOG-BLOG every other sentence), enjoy the following:
4 jobs I have had
1. News intern – instead of spending a second summer at Junior Statesmen of America, I worked as an intern for KMCV news, now KSPN2. I still have a few clips from that time and it’s true that the camera adds ten pounds. You know what else adds ten pounds? Bacon.
2. Data farmer – I worked for a mortgage company for about two weeks. It was a work-at-home job that required farming deeds from the county website and entering in information into a database. Lamest job ever.
3. Higher ed office lackey
4. Front desk manager – This was slightly different from the office lackey because I had manager in my title. I woke up at 4:00 AM five days a week for eight months until my body gave out. I still have trouble to this day concentra
4 places I’ve been
1. Atlanta – After I graduated high school, I flew from Saipan to Atlanta, where I stayed with my then-boyfriend for two months before driving cross-country to Seattle. I didn’t really see much of the city itself because my ex worked most of the time. Atlanta had excellent internet service though.
2. Chicago – I went here for a conference when I was in high school. It was 75 degrees out and I was freezing.
4 movies I’ve watched over and over
1. Sleepless in Seattle
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Pulp Fiction
4 places I’d rather be right now
2. On the stage, holding a gold medal after pwning the Dance Dance Revolution Championship
3. In studio 1A, being interviewed by Matt Lauer (not Meredith Viera, that succubus) for winning the Megamillions Lottery
4. In my living room with Mike, teaching Nathan how to open the microwave and retrieve the pizza rolls
4 favorite things to eat
Alfafa sprouts and mashed yeast Bacon
2. Corn soup
4. All the food in this photo:
4 places I’ve lived
2. Salem, Oregon
There is no number 4 for this category, unless Portland changes its name to Sortland, I’d consider moving.
4 things I look forward to this new year
1. Photographing babies and couples
2. Seeing my sister Bobbie and her family, whom I haven’t seen in almost FIVE YEARS.
3. Going to Disneyland!
4. Nathan strengthening his pimp hand