a baby in uniform

I bought a baby sailor outfit for TJ because it was only five bucks and since we don’t plan on having any more children, I need to take advantage of every opportunity to put my baby in ridiculous outfits. He’s a smart baby, though and clearly senses that something is very, very wrong with this picture.

He’s not sure why I’m cheering in the background, trying to make funny barnyard sounds to get just a hint of a smile. He just wants to get out of the itchy polyester suit that says 18 months on the tag yet fits like a 6-12 month outfit. This is the face of confusion: why the injustice, mother?! WHY?

Comments

1. Oh, HAHAHHHA. I know I shouldn’t laugh, but his expression!
    Pickles & Dimes recently posted..Context

2. amber says:

That face is AWESOME. And damned if he doesn’t look perfect in that suit! Will not be at all surprised if he grows up and joins the Navy. :-)
    amber recently posted..sweet acceptance!

3. Sarah says:

That first picture slays me. I’m STILL laughing! So cute.
    Sarah recently posted..Snippets of now

4. Daisy says:

OMG I LOVE HIS SAILOR OUTFIT. My husband is in the navy and we just had are first boy . i want to surprise him and take the baby pictures with dress blues (sailor outfit) if can’t find it anywhere if u don’t mind me asking where you found it. please email me @dtrejo27@msn.com

5. Nancy says:

Hi, SO CUTE!!!! Could you tell me where you got this sailor outfit? I’m trying to find one for my baby boy and specifically want the all navy, long sleeve version like yours. All I see out there is the white version.
    Thanks in advance,
    Nancy

6. Meredith says:

So adorable!! Love that first picture. The sailor suit is perfect. I would love to get one for my son but cannot find that looks close to the real thing. This is best I’ve seen so far. If you don’t mide I wouldl ike to know where you got this one.
    Thanks Meredith

7. mandy says:

What an adorable baby! I too would absolutely LOVE to know where you got that outfit. I really would like to get one for my son. His daddy is a sailor and would love a picture like that :)
    I’d be so grateful if you could let me know. mandy.dennis75@gmail.com