I saw this on facebook and thought it would be cute to interview Nathan about me, the woman who gave him life:
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I love you!
2. What makes mommy happy?
When I give you a present.
3. What makes mommy sad?
When I say, I hate myself.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
When you tickle me.
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
She was a very smart girl. But she got suspended one time.
6. How old is your mommy?
7. How tall is your mommy?
I have no idea. But my best answer is, six feet and twenty-nine inches.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Hang with her family.
9. What does your mommy do when you’re not around?
She still remembers me.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
For doing comedy! She always tells jokes!
11. What is your mommy really good at?
Sports? What? You said you were good at sports.
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
13. What does your mommy do for a job?
Be our mom.
14.What is your mommy’s favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mommy?
You hang with me. You take us places. You always are the greatest.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
Robin from Teen Titans Go.
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
We always hang out, boyeeeee!
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
We both love each other. We hang out together.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
She doesn’t like farts. I do.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because she always says she loves me.
21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?
That he is your husband? And that’s it.
22. Where is your mommy’s favorite place to go?
The beauty salon.
23. How old was your mommy when you were born?